Monday, May 01, 2006

More Items

For once Bumble has actually shown some progress and I am getting items photoed and uploaded (or is that downloaded?) to my sales blog. More items have been posted today, so do take the time to head over to my storefront and take a peek.There are some lovely hats in my store and while there are beautiful hand spun and knitted wool hats, there are also some wonderful acrylic/nylon ones that are great for this in between weather we are experiencing in the Pacific Northwest. It seems that the weather can't seem to make up its mind if this is Spring or still Winter.Either way, head coverings are not only nice to protect us from the chill, they are also fashion accessories.Speaking of fashion accessories, I have lots more scarves in delightful colors yet to be photoed and posted. Gotta get to work!


Free counters provided by Andale.