Thursday, October 20, 2005

Shawls and such

I am knitting another shawl--something that I seem to do most of the time. My red/purple shawl that I knitted for Red Hatting has gone off to a friend of mine, also a member of the Red Hat Society.

Now, I must knit another and perhaps this one will stay with me for a few moments before it too, finds a home with another.

Shawls are very popular with red hatters. Maybe I need to open up a "shawl shop" with nothing but red or purple or red and purple shawls.

I have the last Bumble rug on the loom, which will fill an order that I have been working on this past summer. Then I must get back to carding roving.

My work with the support spindle and spinning cotton is coming along nicely and while I am still not entirely satisfied with my results, great improvement is showing and the cotton yarn will go into a project as yet undecided.


Free counters provided by Andale.