Sunday, August 21, 2005

The Red Hat Bumble Bees

How many of you are Red Hatters? I've been trying unsuccessfully for two years to join with a red hat group, but all the local ones seem to be full up and not accepting newbies.

A dear friend of mine suggested that I start my own group and I could be the Queen Mother. Oh heavens no, that just would not do. Queen Mary? Close, but needs work!

How about Queen Bumble? Now that is a perfect fit and so The Red Hat Bumble Bees came into being with me as Queen Bumble. Know anyone in Seattle who would like to join? I simply must have others in my chapter for it would be no fun to sit here in my red hat and other regalia all by myself.

Come one! Come all! The Red Hat Bumble Bees call out to you and all the red and purple yarn you have in your stash! Let's hive together and play!


Free counters provided by Andale.