Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Spring

April is upon us with the promise of new beginnings. The Spring flowers are in bloom and the days are filled with more sunshine and a bit less rain.

I just posted to my storefront an updated listing of knitted bags that I have on hand and there are some new fun colors there. I have lots more items that need to be added and will be working more on that.

Besides these items, I have some new products that I am representing and I think you will be as excited about them as I am. I don't know about you, but I am absolutely crazy about scented soaps and such and this company has many of those as well as other items that are enjoyable for our use or to gift others with. The url is:

http://maikaiscents.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=44

I hope you will enjoy these as much as I enjoy selling them. Please feel free to contact me for further info.

May the blessings of spring be upon you as we delight in this wonderful time of year.


Free counters provided by Andale.