Monday, July 17, 2006

Head 'em up, move 'em out!

Now does that sound like a cattledrive to Montana? Bumble heads out tomorrow morning and while I don't plan on herding cattle (although highland cattle might be fun as they at least have some fiber for me to work with) I do hope to be herding quite a few bags of fiber back home with me.

I will be home late on July 24 and that means that any purchases made from customers in the mean time will be on shipping hold until I get back. I've made the notation in several spots in my etsy store, and my son (who is dog sitting at home for me) will also acknowledge sales with an email to remind all.

This is for my etsy or storefront stores only, the others are drop ship and won't be affected by my vacation.

It is early morning and I am already looking forward to my afternoon tea break with a big mug of Chocolate Raspberry Mint tea--definitely a favorite of mine.


Free counters provided by Andale.