Thursday, September 16, 2004

What's up?

What's up indeed, as I have been very busy lately and there are changes to this blog as well as the addition of a new blog, From Ewe to You Storefront.

At the top of the page, you will find a button labeled "storefront". Clicking on that button will take you to my storefront blog where I will be showcasing what I have available for sale.

For now, it consists of rovings which I have dyed and carded. As you can see from earlier posted rovings, these are moving well and have sold out. Tonight, I posted a new listing, so be sure to go and take a look!

Having a separate "storefront" will be of help for those who want to see what I have for sale without having to read through my posts to this blog and hunt up what's available.

It will be of assistance to me as well, because I can delete old listings as they sell out. No sense in having to read through the "sold outs".

To return to this blog, I have added a link from the storefront. I near drove myself silly trying to figure out how to do links and design a button, but it works and that is what matters.


Free counters provided by Andale.