Friday, September 03, 2004

Rovings for sale

Yes, I do sell my rovings (as well as rugs, scarves, hats, yarn, etc.) and the price for roving is $4.00 an ounce. Here are a few samples of what I have on hand at this moment. From top left we have "Raspberry Cordial", "Summer's Blue Skys", and "Peach Daiquiri". The next row down shows "Playful Pixies at Dusk", "Sunlight on Pumpkins", and "Peacock Feathers". The bottom row shows "Autumn's Fallen Leaves" and "English Rose Garden".

I haven't weighed these yet, but if you have an interest let me know and I can go and weigh all of a color that I have and give you the total ounce weight and price. Do feel free to ask for a verbal description of the colors as my video camera doesn't give justice to the colors.

I am still trying to figure out a way to show what I have on hand and not have to list everything and change it as needed. This will be a challenge.


Free counters provided by Andale.