Friday, August 27, 2004

No longer "blogless"

What to do? What to do? Seems everyone and their cousin has blogs and I was blogless! Yes, indeed, I was blogless in Seattle and that just would not do.

So here I am, no longer blogless, and it would seem that the best thing to do with this blog is to use it for the talking about and showing of my creations.

As a fiber artist, I am often asked about a web site and where others can go to view my work.

Oh dear, I just do not work in that manner! Many of my creations are "one of a kind" type things so to list such a showing was more than I wanted to even think about.

Perhaps here would work. Perhaps now I will be forced to get moving and thinking. Ah well, we can only hope!

At the moment, the dye pot is on the stove and when the water is hot enough, I will see what color/s I choose to work with today!

More on what comes from the dye pot later!


Free counters provided by Andale.